Watch A Sneak Preview Of What To Expect At Our Workshops!
Find Out More About Our Exclusive Health Education Classes...
Do You Want To Get A Solid Second Opinion Or Simply Find Out What Is Causing Your Back/Hip/Knee/Ankle/Foot or Neck/Shoulder/Elbow/Wrist/Hand Pain Before You Commit To Paying For A Course Of Physical Therapy Treatment? If So, Our Educational Classes Are Perfect For You
We realize that some people may be a little “unsure”, nervous and skeptical about what can be done to help ease their back, hip, knee, ankle, foot, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand pain…
It could be that you’re not sure if Physical Therapy is right for you and worried about if it will actually work for what you’ve got. It could be that you have had a bad experience somewhere in the past, and don’t want to make the same mistake again, or maybe you just want to get a solid second opinion about what to do for the best...
If that’s you, then be confident in knowing that these educational classes are perfect for someone like you. Specifically, here’s who will benefit:
- You experience back pain when you’ve been sitting or standing for longer than 10 minutes
- You suffer with severe leg pain when you sit or stand up
- All those painkillers you take don’t seem to make any difference
- You experience your back frequently “giving out”, or your knees “giving way”
- You had surgery - but the recovery you were hoping for, never arrived
- You’ve been told by your Doctor that “nothing can be done” and you should just “rest” or “take pills”
- The only way you get relief from back pain is when you lean forward or bend forward
- You have to rely on others to help you get around
- You suffer from repeat migraines and headaches
- You struggle to turn your neck far enough even to look over your shoulder, or reach above your head without shoulder pain
- You feel pain each time you walk up and down the stairs which makes it hard to go about your day without agonizing knee pain
- You’re afraid that your back, hip, knee, ankle, foot, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand pain (and quality of life) will get worse if you don’t do something about it soon, and will limit your quality of life
- You’ve so far been given less than satisfactory advice by your doctor or another healthcare professional and you want to finally found out what can be done
Here’s Exactly What To Expect When You Come Along To One Of Our Educational Classes
- First, you’ll be in a room full of like-minded people just like you who want to find out exactly what can be done once and for all to help end their back, hip, knee, ankle, foot, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand pain
- We’ll get a chance to find out all about you, your main concerns, and what you want to know answers to
- How to make the best decision about choosing the right treatment for your back, hip, knee, ankle, foot, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand pain
- The single biggest mistake that most people with back, hip, knee, ankle, foot, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand pain are making - that actually makes it worse
- Why you’ve been suffering with pain for so long - and what to do about it to stop it from getting worse
- The 4 most common causes of back, hip, knee, ankle, foot, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand pain
- What successful treatment and long-lasting relief looks like without the side-effects or medication, pills or surgery
- What brought on your back, hip, knee, ankle, foot, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand pain in the first place - and specific actionable advice for what you can do about it
- And we’ll provide you with plenty of refreshments (including cakes and as much coffee as you want) while you learn
If you’d like to attend our next Educational Class please click the button below and fill out the short form so we can let you know the time and date of our next class, and make sure your seat is saved. Also, please tell us what type of event you would like to attend based up on the primary source of your pain:
These events are 100% free for you to attend. And if you have a loved one who is suffering right now and needs some help, you can bring them along too. We’ll help give you clarity and move you forward by helping you make a better, more educated and informed decision about what to do for the best.